Dietologists think that a healthy breakfast should contain 400-700 calories and nutrients that charge our body with energy. It’s not recommended to eat some popular foods in the morning even if we’re used to them. Now you can check whether today’s breakfast was healthy or not. cool stuff, cool stuff, cool stuff
Authoritylove.com compiled a list of products that we recommend you avoid eating in the morning.
11. Crepes and pancakes
Nice crepes and pancakes fill you up, and if you add a topping like honey or jam the level of insulin in blood becomes extremely high. This type of breakfast contributes to obesity, influences your mood, and can even make you grumpy. cool stuff, cool stuff, cool stuff
- Recommendation: Try new recipes, replace wheat flour with oat flour, and eat some fresh fruit and berries instead of sweet toppings. But don’t eat too much fruit and berries in the morning, they can cause gas.
10. Cereals and muesli
These foods contain a lot of sugar, not fiber and protein. Research shows that a breakfast containing a lot of carbohydrates makes you eat more during lunch. Subjects who consumed 0.11 oz (3 gr) of protein and 1.40 oz (40 gr) of carbs in the morning, felt hungry faster than those who ate foods high in protein. People who are more susceptible to developing diabetes and small children should avoid eating cereals because of their high sugar level.
- Recommendation: Choose cornflakes and muesli without sugar. Add some nuts and flaxseed to get the necessary amount of protein.
9. White bread toast
White bread isn’t good for you and the more you toast it, the more harmful it is. The more burnt it is, the more carcinogens it contains.
- Recommendation: Replace white bread with whole wheat bread and if you love toast, always make sure there is no burnt crust.
8. Nutella and other chocolate spreads
Scientists calculated that 2 tbsp of Nutella contains 83% of the daily recommended sugar intake for women. This dose can improve your mood in the morning, but energy will disappear soon and you’ll start to feel tired. Additionally, these spreads contain palm oil that is really bad for our health.
- Recommendation: We can replace sweet chocolate spreads with peanut butter that has no sugar but contains enough protein and healthy fat.